This is the 100th post on this blog! So before I update you on our whirlwind move and wonderful Christmas festivities...in honor of the 100th post I am going to post 100 random things.(in no particular order) ENJOY!
1. I love candy, dessert, and chocolate!
2. If I were an animal I would want to be an Eagle.
3. I love putting a well done, well balanced meal on the table just as Bri walks in the door.
4. I dream of having a perfect meal on the table everyday.
5. I spent the summer after high school graduation living with my sister and her family in Washington. Working in Finance...
6. Someday I will REALLY play the piano
7. I LOVE being a mother. There is nothing better.
8. Walking outside with sunglasses, flip-flops, shorts, and a t-shirt on into 75+ degree weather is my paradise.
9. I dream of traveling the world
10. I was once said to be "amazing" on the stage. I sometimes miss that a lot.
11. I currently live in a dream house. I love it!
12. Someday I will be a black belt in Karate
13. I fear someone close to me dying tragically
14. Childbirth is the most amazing thing I have ever been through.
15. Someday Brian and I will have full conversations in Japanese.
16. I want to own and run my own reception center someday
17. I often crave a perfectly cooked (med. well ) steak. YUM!
18. Where would I be with out the Gospel of Jesus Christ? It is the center of my existence.
19. I want to serve a mission
20. Skiing and sledding are SO much fun. I just like it better when the sun is shining.
21. Brian is the most generous TRULY good hearted person I have ever met.
22. My little brother has the most amazing singing voice.
23. Kneading bread is very therapeutic! I think women would be much less stressed if they kneaded bread like women back in the day.
24. I wish I kept a better journal
25. I am a serious people watcher. Yes, I stare and all.
26. Baths are way better than showers
27. I wish I could be perfectly fit without having to exercise.
28. I wish I could get off my lazy tush and get to the gym...
29. I want to be better at keeping in contact with past friends and associates.
30. My siblings make me constantly strive to be a better person. They are all amazing people.
31. I really enjoy watching plants grow and beautify an area.
32. I love laughing with my sweet/silly boys.
33. Brian and I only knew each other for 12 weeks when we got married, and we were apart for 6 of those weeks... Crazy!
34. I thrive on having a clean house.
35. Autumn is my favorite time of year.
36. I wish I could make it to the temple more often. Life runs smoother when I make time to get there.
37. I don't like to eat tomatoes.
38. I had a remarkable childhood.
39. I love my dad's homemade ice cream!
40. It is so easy and great to get the laundry done, putting it away is a different story for me.
41. I am still in contact with a friend I have had since I was 5. Love it!
42. My favorite holiday is my birthday.
43. I love watching snow peacefully falling down from inside a warm cozy house with nowhere to go.
44. If you have never had a "Tim-Tam Slam" I HIGHLY recommend it!
45. I enjoy reading the "classics"
46. I could eat cereal for every meal.
47. When I am pregnant I DO eat cereal for every meal.
48. I love thrill rides... Lagoon, Disneyland, cliff jumping, "tube wars", motorcycles, etc..
49. I like my hair better short.
50. Brian likes my hair better long.
51. I have a horrible habit of biting my fingernails when life gets crazy... not good.
52. Cilantro in rice with a hint of lime is SO de-lish!
53. Brian has said japanese words out loud in his sleep. It is so funny.
54. I love the mixed smell of nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, & ginger. MmMm!
55. I HAVE to make a list for everything.
56. It always makes me feel intellectual when I walk into a library.
57. I fear not being with Brian when a natural disaster strikes.
58. My sister-in-laws are all so talented
59. I have to make my bed right after I wake-up or it drives me crazy until the deed is done.
60. I hate that we use technology as a means of communication. I wish we sent letters, I wish we talked face to face. Text messaging REALLY needs to go.
62. I have regrets about how I treated others when I was younger. Why did I think it was cool to be such a bully?
63. Decorating is a passion of mine.
64. Brian is a passion of mine...
65. I did dance for 4 years, tumbling for 5 years, and gymnastics for 2 years.
66. I have ALWAYS loved a good nap. Aahh...
67. I say what I think. This is rarely a good quality.
68. I talk to my mom everyday. She is the greatest.
69. I was a sprinter on the track team in jr. high. I also did hurdles, long jump and high jump. I made it to region all 3 years.
70. I spent most of my 6th grade year doing my school work in the library because I was to "out of hand" to be in class with the other kids.
71. I regret that I have yet to finish my college education. Someday...
72. I hate being cold.
73. I ALWAYS have cold hands and feet
74. I love a good cry.
75. I rarely get lost. I used to take long drives and try to get myself turned around just for fun.
76. I LOVE long drives. (without crying kids)
77. My two best girl pals I have had since 9th grade
78. People call my feet "rat feet" (thanks Blaine)
79. For reasons I have yet to totally understand Brian and I are meant to be together. I'm the lucky one.
80. I want to have a daughter SO bad, but I don't know if I can handle 2. Girls are Drama. I love my boys.
81. I want to walk on the great wall of China.
82. Dishes are the enemy. They never end.
83. I love to learn.
84. I like to take the opposing side in most conversations just to see how the conversation will progress...
85. I know lots of useless trivia
86. My skin ALWAYS itches like crazy.
87. I love to dance.
88. The Book of Mormon is true.
89. I love a good CLEAN chick flick. They are hard to find. There is way to much crap in movies lately.
90. I could watch the ocean all day long.
91. I truly believe in the power of prayer.
92. When Bri kissed me the 1st time we were dancing in the rain.
93. I love laying out under the stars and listening to the crickets
94. I am obsessed with death, and have had several long conversations with Brian about it.
95. I am afraid of swimming in lakes and oceans because of what is swimming with me and because you don't always know where the bottom is. Creepy.
96. I love the beauty of the early morning, but unfortunately I love my sleep more.
97. I "Believe in Santa Clause", and I highly recommend the book (Dan style)
98. I am SO thankful for family.
99. I am so blessed.
100. I did it! I came up with 100 random things about myself. Who knew I was so random. Haha!
Happy 100th post Blog!!!
Thanks for reading.
4 comments:
Loved your list, Brit. I learned so many things about you!
Wow! That's amazing! I'm so glad I got to know you in your wild younger days! ;0)
It's amazing that I can still learn so much about you! My favorite was that you used to be "out of hand". Reminds me of you having to go to time out in your room and you jumped on the bed while singing at the top of your lungs while I was in the kitchen with your mom eating cereal. I still get a crack out of that! We were like 12? :)
Hi guys. Trying to find a email address for Brian so I can send info. about the up coming Japanese concert on Jan. 14. My email is silverbrown@utah.gov or
09ssbrown@gmail.com
Love your blog. Awesome.
Aloha,
Silver
Post a Comment