My Handsome man is now a 30 year old.
To celebrate: I took his picture.
(he is the guy on the left... in case you were wondering)
I invited a bunch of peeps over to Par-tay!
This is only a few... Lets face it, I didn't take many pics
I hung up some old school pictures of him from back in the day. With "Top News" of what was happening in the world, and in his life at all different stages on his day of birth. Funny!
He blew out some candles. We ate strawberry shortcake - his favorite
It was fun! Thanks to all who came. And a special thanks to Bri's Mom: Thank you for bringing such an amazing man into this world, and raising him up, and giving him to me. And thanks to Brian for making it to age 30 so we could celebrate.
Happy 30 to you Brian! I Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment