5 years and 2 kids later... still VERY in Love!
Sunday, the day before our anniversary we travelled into SLC to commemorate our temple sealing. The boys loved being there. Mav just didn't understand why he couldn't go INSIDE the temple... Someday buddy! It was a gorgeous day that reminded us a lot of our wedding day. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just perfectly beautiful!
Sunday, the day before our anniversary we travelled into SLC to commemorate our temple sealing. The boys loved being there. Mav just didn't understand why he couldn't go INSIDE the temple... Someday buddy! It was a gorgeous day that reminded us a lot of our wedding day. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just perfectly beautiful!The below picture was taken by Mav.
(others he took were worse, but this one turned out pretty good.)
The boys loved all the fountains, and just HAD to get their hands in it. I think Slater would have preferred to jump in....
All of us again...
I wanted to get a shot of the boys by the beautiful flowers. Mav was being difficult, but this one turned out cute
These next 3 were a fun sequence. There is NO BUDDY like a brother! I love my boys!



The next day, our actual anniversary, Bri had work off so we got to spend the day together! The boys were sick though so we didn't send them to a babysitter as previously planned. Instead we all got to be together. Brian of coarse, was overly generous... He showered me with gifts all day long. I, in turn only gave him one gift... (ooops) a bound photo book of our 1st 5 years. Someday he will treasure it.... hopefully. Bri got us both a gym membership: after 5 years of marriage I guess that is a most necessary thing now... So after our 11:00 breakfast we hit the gym, then took Mav to the park and let him play while we talked about life. Then we took the boys into my moms and we got to go out to dinner. We went to Tepanyaki! So yummy. So expensive. So worth it! Then we went back to my moms to make sure the boys were all situated, then Bri surprised me with a Limo ride into centerville. Inside were these beautiful flowers (our wedding colors) and our wedding video was playing. It was PERFECT!

Inside the limo was all lit with sweet lights, but we had to use our flash so you can't really tell...
After our rockin' ride in the Limo we saw "Lucky Stiff" at Rogers memorial. It was very funny, and my high school buddy Nick was in it. It was fun to see him up on the stage again.
After our rockin' ride in the Limo we saw "Lucky Stiff" at Rogers memorial. It was very funny, and my high school buddy Nick was in it. It was fun to see him up on the stage again.


4 comments:
Wow, what a fun day!! Can't think of a better day to celebrate 5 year! Congrats you guys!
Oh. . .what fun! I'm happy you are still so in love. Happy anniversary! And by the way, when can Aubrey and I come crash your place for some birthday partying?
Oh how sweet! I'm so glad you and Bri found each other. That sounds like a lot of love and thought went into the planning of your anniversary. Too bad the boys were sick... We will babysit any time! They are angels!
How perfect. Brian totally scored this time. Good job bro! I love the flowers. Sorry your boys were sick, but...I guess that is one of the realities of marriage right? Glad it turned out to be such a great day. Love you both. Have fun in DC!
Post a Comment