Saturday, May 29, 2010

Number Three...

With each pregnancy I have had Bri take a picture of me and the belly at 20 weeks, on the day we find out the gender of the baby. So the other day when we found out we are having BOY #3, we took picture number 3, of belly number 3, I started reflecting upon my 3 little blessings that have changed my life.

April 2006, Prego with Mav July 2008, Prego with Slater

May 2010, Prego with...

With Boy number 3 headed our way we can't help but think of 3 best buddies, 3 mommas boys, 3 dirty faces, 3 soccer players, 3 boys that look just like their daddy, 3 boys that have their mom's temper, 3 priesthood holders, 3 handsome teenagers, 3 missionaries, 3 weddings (where I will FINALLY get daughters...) 3 best friends. We are more than happy to welcome another little man into our home! These boys bring us so much happiness, and at times test our "parenting skills". We love them SO much!

Pregnancy and I don't get along so great, but by 20 weeks I am FINALLY not so nauseous and I seem to get a burst of energy. Hooray! Now I just get bigger and bigger until we get to welcome a tiny, precious, innocent little baby into our life. Here's to another 20 weeks!!!

12 comments:

JoDee said...

Congrats guys! How fun it will be to have 3 little buddies so close. Brittany, you look beautiful as ever. Glad you're out of the sick woods. Hope doors are opening up for you guys as the job search goes on. Thoughts and prayers are with you both!

Mike and Kim said...

Congrats on boy #3! I hope things are going better with you guys and can't wait to hear what the future brings! By the way, you look great prego and very cute and little. :)

baxtersrus said...

How fun! Breanne had her #3 boy yesterday. I guess you two have a lot in common now. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Must be in the water! We're expecting boy #3 also. My mom said she saw you at your work the other day and thought it was so neat that you remembered her. Good luck with your next 20 weeks!

Marissa said...

Congrats! I have three boys too and I wouldn't trade them for anything, but they do keep you so so busy. Have a good second half!

Anna said...

Hooray for baby boy number three! Somehow it just seems appropriate for you to be a mother to lots of boys. I don't know what it is...but it feels right. :) Congratulations again.

Whit said...

How fun! Boys are lots of fun I get to find out what our little squirt is in a few weeks! Are you and Brian coming to his reunion this year? I'd love to see you!

Melanie said...

Hooray! That will be a blast! Our friends are also expecting boy # 3 in 3 weeks, also! Sorry to hear about Brian's job. We'll pray for you guys. It can be difficult, but there are reasons for everything! Cute pregnancy photos!

just dandee said...

You know how much we love boys! Just so you know, it was me that was the one and only vote for a boy on your poll. I am really excited for you guys. Our prayers, eyes and ears are definitely with you guys on the job front. Love you.

Kristin said...

3 futre general authorities. . . I'm super excited for you! You guys have such a cute little family and it's only getting cuter. I hope you really are feeling better! Love ya!

The Jacksons said...

Think of this... 3 weddings you don't have to pay for. Awesome!! Congrats that's awesome.

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! We just found out that we are having our fourth girl! At least we have one boy, but this is our last one :). Some of us make boys and some make girls, I guess we have to balance each other out somehow LOL!