Wow! What a great summer we have had. So much Fun!!! It went by too quickly as always. The greatest part about where we are now.... We have officially been Married for 6 years. YEAH! We have a 4 year old. We are a family with a mini van- YIKES! We bought our first pieces of furniture. (couches on a really good sale) Brian is once again employed. Hooray! (Thanks go out to all who kept him and us in their prayers. We know it helped so much.) We have just a few weeks left before we welcome baby boy number 3 into our family. And I have 3 posts done below that took me forever to get to, and I am SO excited to have them done.
YEAH for summer! And Hello to Fall. My favorite season.
More good times to come!
2 comments:
Congrats, congrats! On such a fun summer, such exciting news (Brian's new JOB!!!! ahhhh!) and only having three more weeks until you become a family of FIVE! So many wonderful things. Such a grand time of life!
How much longer until baby? Hope the last few weeks go fast and well for you. I can't wait to see pictures. Our baby sister isn't due until Thanksgiving so I'll be quite envious of you here in a few! Enjoy the time you have though before life changes again!!!
Post a Comment