So... I have this little knitted outfit that was Brian's when he was a baby. I have taken a picture of each of the boys in it when they are about 3 months old. It is so cute to see them in it and know that their Daddy was once that small too. And always amazing to see that they all look so much a like.
See if you can figure out which picture is which baby.
(I will have the answers at the bottom.)









4 comments:
I love how creative you are with these pictures of your kids... it is so fun to look back and make the comparisions! Those kids are SO CUTE!
Wow! They look so much alike! What cute boys!
Found your blog through facebook! I love your boys... they are so adorable :)
Very similar... but I guessed them all right. I love that outfit... where is Brian's picture in it?
Post a Comment