Thursday, December 13, 2007

16 Months Old...& not doin' so good...

Today Maverick is 16 months old!!!! But, sadly he woke-up this morning with a bit of a fever. Poor kid! So he and I just hung out at home all day and he drank lots of fluids to stay hydrated, he had a "cool-ish" bath to break the fever, he slept a lot (which isn't new) and he had some Tylenol to help him feel happy.

He actually seemed just fine. He played as usual and just did his thing. He is such a good boy!

We think, and hope that the fever was brought on from teething. We think he might be getting his fangs, and I have heard those aren't easy to break through... so hopefully he feels better soon.

Well, Happy 16 month birthday Kiddo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Mav doesn't feel so good. I hope it's not from being at our house. Hope he's doing okay. It's no fun when they don't feel good. At least he sleeps well when he's sick! Your lucky!
Good luck.
Mel

just dandee said...

So sorry that Mav's having a rough day. It is no fun to have a sick little one. Hopefully he'll get passed whatever it is soon. We loved your Christmas card and letter. Good Job. Love you guys and see you soon.
Dee

Our Family said...

You cut your hair since the last time I saw you! Why can't my hair grow like yours does?