Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

So, This is a pretty Hilarious picture of them, but it is also SO Dan and Deanne! This was taken a few years ago in front of their old house, but I think it is such a fun picture...It seems to have a story to tell just from looking at it. (Why is Dan the one that gets the umbrella while Dee looks like she is freezing?!?!) Well, Today is their 9 year wedding anniversary and I just wanted to let them know how glad I am that they are married to each other and that I am lucky enough to call them family.

You guys are awesome! I think that you are an amazing couple, especially the Deanne half - how she puts up with Dan constantly I will never know! Haha! But I guess that's what makes you both so great for each other.

You are amazing parents! I often times watch you with your 3 little boys and wonder if that will be me in a few years... I can only hope that I can do it with as much patience and laughter as you two do. Your boys are lucky to have you. They are such good boys, too smart for their own good, but so cute! Even silly Tyler.

I am grateful for your examples in our life. You have such strong testimonies of the gospel, and I am grateful for the times that you share them with us. You work things out together really well it seems... you have definitely had some hard-ish times but you stand by each other always. That is to be commended. We look up to you both. Everyone I have ever met that knows you guys ALWAYS has good things to say about you. Thanks for being you. Here is to many more years!

Happy Anniversary!

For those of you that don't know: Deanne is Brian's older sister.

3 comments:

Mariel said...

Hey! So, Logan emailed that girl and she said she didn't know what he was talking about...as in why he had her email address and who he was. Scary! He feels dumb. But, she was really friendly and told him about herself and wants him to write back...but, yeah...so did she know about him and just forget? Now I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Britt - love your blog - love being your bro in law - love that little chub that hangs around eating everything in sight but enough about Brian - luv the Mav

just dandee said...

Thank you Britt!! We love you guys too... so much. Thanks for all the fun times. We look forward to so many more!!