Monday, July 7, 2008

Drum Roll Please!......


Hooray!!! Sorry to leave you all in such great suspense for all these days, but YES, it is true... baby boy Stratford #2 will be here in November. We are so Excited! And it is with out a doubt a little boy. I am so glad that with both boys now there has been no question at all during the ultrasound that it is what it is. We are happy to be inviting another boy to our family, and grateful that we don't have the pressure of needing to go out and buy a bunch of girl things. Hand-me-downs are awesome!!! Now I just wish he were here already, because for the next few months until he gets here all I have to look forward to is getting a bigger, and Bigger, and BIGGER belly. Oh well!
So to the 38% of you that guessed it was a boy Congrats! And to the 69% of you that voted that it is a girl... maybe next time. Brian is really excited that it is a boy, but his comment after we found out was... "I guess we'll have a girl someday- right?" I just laughed. I am so girly that I will probably have 10 boys or something crazy. But I love it. I am out numbered but I love my boys!
I am also really grateful for all 10 little fingers and 10 little toes, and a healthy beating heart. He is a big time mover again, like Mav was. But I am so happy that he is healthy.
And as for a name... We have one all picked out, but you will just have to wait. Unless Mav gets it down really well and spills the beans. But I'm all for the surprise. And it is a bit on the unusual side again, so I don't want anyone to talk us out of it. But we love it and think that it fits him already.
Thank Heaven for Little Boys!!!

9 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

How fun!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to hear the name you've chosen. So fun reading about your little family!

The Wangsgard's said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Mav will have so much fun with a Brother! Plus, Madi is enough of a girly girl for the whole family! Right! If you do start to feel out numbered, you are welcome to take Madi or just play with her hair. Good luck!

just dandee said...

You know how much we LOVE little boys! I actually love being a bit out numbered. We are so excited for you and GOOD LUCK!

The Maughan Family said...

How much fun! Tim and Porter are such good friends already! They play so well togehter. It's a lot of fun. I'm excited for you!

Mariel said...

Congratulations! You will love having your boys be close together!

Shaun - Jillian said...

Congratulations on another boy! I think it is great to have the same gender so close together so they will always have a little friend. That is so exciting to know what you are having! Congrats again!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Congratulations! Brittany, you are so dang cute pregnant!

Unknown said...

Cool for you two. Congrats on another boy. You already know that you make really cute boys so why change it? I think it would be scary to have a boy then have a girl, particularly if the boy is cute. I would think,"A girl oh no. What if we already used up all of our cute baby making ability and now this like Shela is going to get the bottom of the pot"
Hope that you guys have A+ hometeachers.
STEVE