It seems like a bunch of people are wondering how my pregnancy is going, so I thought I would post a picture and a question... Do you think our baby is a boy or a girl? We are scheduled to find out the sex of this baby in just over a week. On July 3rd. YEAH! We are way excited! We have had a really hard time deciding what we think it is this time around. So what do you think faithful readers? I have made a poll in the right sidebar, and if you wouldn't mind casting your vote, we would love to see what people think.... Thanks!
As for the pregnancy... here are some highlights:
* I am officially 19 weeks along. pretty much half way. Hallelujah!!!
* I am passed the have a "horrible (beyond horrible) headache every afternoon stage". Thank goodness!
*Which also means I seem to be passed the "throw-up at weird random moments stage" too. Unless I eat really greasy or spicy foods. unfortunately Mexican is out.
* I am still really dizzy and light headed most of the time, but I am also blond so that might just be me... But luckily the "faint in the grocery store" thing only happened once. I NEVER want that to happen again. So scary! Not to mention REALLY embarrassing!
*I can feel the baby moving around constantly now. That makes it seem so much more real. and I think we have another REALLY active one on our hands. I can't believe how much that little body moves! The Doctor always comments on having to "Chase the heartbeat" around so he can really hear it.
* My belly is expanding, and I have nothing to wear that really fits -- maternity stuff is too big and my regular stuff is too small. Lame! Although I still have yet to really gain any weight. (how does that work?) My Doctor says I will be in trouble if I haven't gained 5 pounds by my next visit.... Not to worry Doc, I promise it will ALL catch up to me once I start feeling better.
* I am so grateful for my fabulous sleeper - Maverick! I always get to sleep-in until at leased 9:00, (sometimes even 11:00) which is heaven sent when you aren't feeling real great.
* And I am also grateful to Brian who has done most of the cooking for the last 4 months, and who has also graciously spent more money on eating out depending on what I am in the mood for, and has picked up the trips to the grocery store since "Doctors orders" are that I can't go until I am feeling better.
* And also thanks to my mom who lets us drop by completely unannounced, or self invited to eat all their food. I appreciate that soooo much!
All in all I am doing much MUCH better, I think. It seems like as soon as I say that though things start going down hill again.... thanks for the prayers and good luck wishes. It's all worth it when that cute little bundle arrives. We can't wait!!!
Please cast your votes! And the sooner the better. Like I said you just have a week....
7 comments:
I'm so annoyed at you! I was totally complaining about how I feel really squishy and fat right now and you made it sound like you were feeling the same way. Look at you! You're super tiny and that bump looks way hard and cute. Definitely different then my pregnancy right now. Lame dame! Just kiddin' I love you... I'm just jealous.
I'm sorry for the hard pregnancy. I really hope you start feeling better! I know how that goes but, it's true it really is so worth it when the baby is here! I'm so grateful for my little boys and I don't know what I would do without them. They are so fun! You are so cute! I love your bump!
What? that's not a pregnant belly! I'm with your doctor, it's time to start putting on some weight! I'm just teasing, I know you've had a rough pregnancy again. I'm sorry! Hang in there. I can't wait to hear what you're having. I voted for a boy, but that would be way fun if it was a girl! Make sure and share your news.
~Kristin
Okay so I tried to vote and it didn't work for me either. So I am voting that you're going to have... a girl. Hope you've recovered from Saturday night. Can't wait for the 4th!
Sorry you haven't been feeling well. You look great! We found out we are having a boy I hope you are too. Two boys will be so much fun!
Rindee
I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time! That's no fun! I can't wait to hear what you're having! I voted for a girl!
Oh i am so happy for you about your prego. I love that Bri is cooking for you. But I need to hear this passing out story at the grocery store. FOR REAL. Im so sorry. Cant wait to see you guys at the reunion. Love Tam PS I watched Aladdin the other day with my kids and I swear that Brians tenor voice sounded just like Aladdin in A Whole New World ahah.
Post a Comment