I met up with my 3 high school best friends - Anna (merkley) Bardsley, Aubrey (harrison) Harmon, and Kristin (jasperson) Muri for a mom day with our kids. It was a lot of fun to get together, of course! and it is amazing how our lives have changed in the last 6 years since graduation!!! It was a great day!
The kids: L-R: Maverick, Faith Harmon, and Haylee & Jeff Muri. (Anna is expecting their first, a girl, in July. And Aubrey and I are both having baby #2 around Thanksgiving time.)
Here is our little reader! Mav loves to sit in his chair and read books Lately. It's great.
Here is our little climber! He has to do this at leased once a day even though he knows he isn't supposed to. Have I mentioned his love for not having clothes on these days? Good thing it's warmin' up!!!
Here is our little fish! This kid LOVES water!!! We went to the Ogden athletic club the other day and he was in heaven in this little pool that was just his size.
And Here is our excellent eater! Mav has to have his cereal! and in this picture he has actually already finished his own and has moved on to my left-overs. YUM!!!
Maverick is also our good little helper. He begs to help with the vacuuming so Bri taught him how to work the beast.
He caught on pretty quickly and did a great job! (for about 2 seconds)
One of his favorite things to do right now, besides being unclothed, is stacking all our pillows in one spot and jumping on them. It can entertain him forever. I love it!
For memorial day we enjoyed our trip to the Ogden cemetery to remember and talk about loved ones that have passed on. Now Brian and I each have a grandmother there to visit. and they actually are not very far apart. It was REALLY rainy while we were there though, so no pictures.
When the rain cleared for a few hours we took advantage of the situation and made our way to Cherry Hill to go miniature golfing. We had a great time!


Dad beat us all, and mom brought up the rear. Brian beat me by one lucky point and Maverick was such a good boy and sat in his stroller until the last 2 holes! We, along with the Zauggs say that course is one of the best around. It has fun obstacles and the kids are entertained by all the castles and waterfalls. Good times!!!
Maverick the glasses wearer!!!
****And Today is actually my dads birthday...
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!!!*****



4 comments:
I sure love that Mav. He's such a cutie. What a sweet boy!
What a cute little man. We sure do love him. Looks like you and Bri have been having fun. It seems like we haven't seen you in a while. Maybe next weekend? Oh and the recipe for the Coconut Rice and Carribean Pork are on my "Mamas in the Kitchen" Blog. (Link is on our blog)
Hey, congrats on the new little one! I hope you are feeling good!
Hey guys look how cute those glasses are. He is turning into such a fun little I love that Brian is vacumming that is totally worth putting on the internet. haha. Love you guys Congrats on number 2 I know that you have wanted it for a while. Love Tami and fam ps we updated so check back often
Post a Comment