Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Flood!

So I dislike it very much when people post a million posts at once, when I look at their blog every day hoping for something new. It's annoying because then you have a sensory overload of all their fun adventures at once, and then you are left high and dry for weeks after with nothing new. Silly blog world!!!

But the time has come.... I have no other choice then to make 3 large, very exciting posts at once. So I hope you are ready to keep readin' and scrollin' forever. Trust me this is the condensed version!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, and I must say that test is confusing...glad it was the answer you wanted. Hawaii looks fun!

The Maughan Family said...

I love reading you blog! My mom was reading with me and she said they are such a beautiful couple! Congratualations on your pregnancy! That is really exciting!
~Julie

Whit said...

Brittany,
So I don't know if you will remember who I am or not. We had Math Class when I was a senior. Whitney Kremin? I was just blog hopping and I happened to run across Brian's name on someone's list. I was really really excited to see that he married you. I've wondered all these years what ever happened to you but had no clue where to begin! Anyway just wanted to say Hi. your little guy is adorable! I've got one and one on the way. I'd love to hear from you and catch up.

Whit said...

what is it telling your about not accepting comments? I am getting them. FUnny?! Hey what mission did brian serve in? I don't think you'll remember this but I lived in Japan for 4 years and loved it. Just curious! Do you have an email address? I hate to use comment space for long emails!