Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduation Day!

Brian, the handsome university graduate.

Hip Hip Hooray!!!







A lovely family photo with such a beautiful backdrop...

Doesn't Maverick look so happy to be there?



Maverick the Graduate??? Hopefully not for a few more years!







Brian's support group... My parents, and me and Mav were there too, but for some reason I didn't get a picture with everyone. Darn.



Thanks to all for supporting Brian (and Me) through these crazy school years. We are so Happy to be done with this part of life.


And we HAD to get a picture with the Wildcat!



It was a great day! The weather turned out beautiful, and the ceremonies were pretty quick and painless, and the dinner after at Ruby River was supperb!!! Congrats Bri!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes Brian! Way to graduate. Aren't you awesome for working your trash off day in an day out to provide for a family? I think you are. Well hope you guys still enjoy a hometeaching lesson every week. If not let me know and I will email you one(the same one I sent last time but we can pretend it is new)
I like you guys congrats on the new babe.
STEVE T.