If you could read it you are to be rewarded. I don't know why 20 month olds don't know how to hold still EVER.
Yes. Yes. It is true. Our little Maveick is going to have a brother or sister soon! We are so excited!!! The plan was to not tell anyone until Mother's Day, (so that we could tell Jake on the phone and he wouldn't feel left out.) but over conference weekend my sister-in-law flat out asked me, and I am a terrible liar, so my family all found out then. Then we decided that we needed to get the news out to Stratfords on graduation day since I already have some serious baby belly goin' on. So we had Maverick wear that little T-shirt with the news on it... No one read it. My dad ended up pointing it out to Bri's dad, then he had to coax Bri's mom into noticing it too. It was pretty funny! Everyone was really excited for us.
So tell me if the below picture would have left you a bit confused too... When Bri and I first looked at it we thought it meant that I wasn't pregnant. Then a bit later I was like, "wait a second.... That could mean that we are pregnant..."
After referring to the instructions we discovered that I am indeed pregnant. Not that the ever present "I am going to throw-up" feeling hadn't already let me know. But I must say this time around has been much better than the 1st. The only time I have thrown-up in public was on the airplane to and from Hawaii, and that is to be expected (although REALLY embarrassing!) But I have avoided it at the store, and in parking lots, and driving down the road, SO we are doin' good! I think that it makes a difference that I am not working. Because I can just eat all day long, which is what I MUST do to stay on top of the nausea - Thus is why I already have such a prego belly and I am only 14 weeks along!!! Oh well, if I have to be fat, at least I am pregnant and fat, and not just fat - right?
As for the details: According to the doctor... I am 14 weeks along. The Expected Due Date is November 19, 2008.
According to me... I am 12 weeks along and due November 29th. but we shall see....
Here is our baby's first photo!
Gotta' love the alien face! We will find out the baby's sex around the 4th of July. I keep thinking it is another boy, and Bri hasn't had any strong feelings one way or the other. I am just relieved that they didn't see 2 babies in there yesterday at the ultra sound. What a relief!!!
We are SO excited!!!
13 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. So excited that I'll forgive you for not calling me. . .but we still ought to talk one of these days! Congratulations again!
~Kristin
CONGRATS!! It's so much fun when they have someone to help entertain/entertain them. The laughs get even better! It's much easier not to be sick when you can eat ALL the time...totally true! At least it passes :)
It's so fun to see all your posts. I got a little jealous of the Hawaii ones. I'm so anxious to get out of this town and go on a vacation. And by the way, you are not showing! You nerd. None of these pics make it look like you have a belly. I'm so glad you are going through this step by step with me so that I have some to complain to. Ugh! Pregnancy...anyway, Can't wait to see you on Tuesday.
Congratulations! All I have to say is trust YOUR body and not the doctor. My due date with Daniel was May 29 b/c of the ultrasound, but for me it was April 30--he came May 5 at 7 lbs. 15 oz. So you be the judge! Very exciting!
Congrats that is so great I am so happy for you guys.
Wow! You guys have had so many wonderful things going on. Way to go Brian on graduation! Your Hawaii trip looks like it was amazing. And, most importantly, CONGRATS on your pregnancy!
Congratulations! That's funny about your pregnancy test cause that happened to me sooo many times, where there was a faint line that would throw me for a loop. So, I'd run to the store and fork out the dough for another test, just to have the same dang faint line!
Wow! Congradulations! I feel so behind now - everyone is already on their second baby - that is crazy!
I certainly didn't mind the flood of posts, Brit. You guys have had some pretty fun happenings lately--congratulations on expecting another little one; that is wonderful news! And I'm so glad you both got to enjoy Hawaii; thanks for sharing pics with us so that we could enjoy those beautiful beaches vicariously. I hope you all had a fabulous grad celebration; it looks like you did. Hey, we all need to get together before we move...let us know when you are available and we'll plan some volleyball/bbq action.
Shannon
Hey! That happened to me on 2 out my 4 pregnancy tests. And I was positively pregnant on all of them. WE are so excited for you and Bri and Mav! Welcome to the world of multiple kids and GOOD LUCK! We really do love it.
Hey guys! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, having two is a blast. It's very hard but very fun!
I'm so glad you wrote me back! I'm due Sept.1 as of right now, but my last appt. I measured 2 wks ahead which puts me back to my original due date Aug16. So we'll see I guess! I hope it's Aug.16th! Do you have easy pregnancies? Well it's exciting your having another one!
What great news, I'm excited for you! Your little boy is a doll. We are on #1 a little girl, we will have her Sunday if not before that. Good luck with your new addition.
Post a Comment