Our arrival on Waikiki Beach! Oh happy day, we are finally in HAWAII!!! Notice beautiful Diamond Head in the background...
Here is a great pic at the Dole Pineapple Plantation. We got to go with Melanie and Tyler since they were still there. YEAH! notice the pineapples: I didn't realize that is how they grew. Pretty cool!
Bri with our rental car. Haha! Bri in front of our hotel right on Waikiki beach. Us in our lovely room, and us with our view of the ocean from our balcony!And Bri showing off his muscles at Turtle Bay Resort.

Amazing Sunset Beach! And the awesome seal that was just hangin' out on the beach.


Amazing Sunset Beach! And the awesome seal that was just hangin' out on the beach.
The hike to the peak of Diamond Head crater. We Hiked 545 feet in less then a mile with 271 steps in 80 degree weather! But the view from the top makes it all worth it.
This is us at the top with Waikiki Beach in the background.And Bri with some awesome birds. We didn't realize at the time we were taking the pictures that the owner would ask for $10 when we were done...Lame! We got away with just paying 5. Everybody has to make a living somehow...


Brian at the humbling Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.


Brian at the humbling Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
We attended a temple session at the beautiful Laie Hawaii Temple.
We did the temple and the Polynesian Cultural Center the same day. It was AWESOME!


Sweet hula dance moves and Tahitian tatoos Huh? We had so much fun!We spent another day on the beach and got some rad pictures. These were at Hukilau beach where a lady was nice enough to let us borrow her boogie boards. The one of me is extreemly ugly, but notice my sunburn lines from a few days before... Bri couldn't resist the pic.


Brian Loved feeling a lttle bit like he was back in Japan. There are SO many Japanese people in Hawaii. And he was also REALLY excited about eating some authentic Japanese food. He got to eat one of his favorites - Okonomiyaki!!!

Here we are - our last night. Sad! We look sad huh?...
Our last day there Bri took me to "Genki Sushi" where they had a conveyer belt with sushi to eat. It was yummy!


Here is Bri lookin' hot in the gorgeous sunset on Waikiki. We were so sad to leave, but WAY anxious to get home to our little Maverick. We missed him a lot. But he was in good hands and happy to spend time with his grandparents. Thanks again to all of you for taking such good care of our most prized posession.
We brought back a sea turtle for Mav from the Polynesian Cultural Center. He was excited about it, but of course it will never take "dino's" place! It was so fun to see him again! We got home on Mother's Day and I couldn't ask for a greater gift. It was so fun to see him again!!!





4 comments:
Don't you just LOVE Hawaii?? I LOVE it! I am so glad you guys got to take a much needed vacation and apparently just in time!!! hehe. I think its about AJ and I have at least one.. we've been craving one lately :) Congrats on the graduation and baby!! That is really great!
Finally! Pictures of Hawaii! Ahhh it looks like so much fun.
Yay! So much fun! Love the rental car by the way... you guys were stylin'! Oh, and CONGRATS ON THE UPCOMING BABY!!! How exciting. For some reason I kind of thought you were pregnant..... maybe you were emiting that pregnant glow or something. :) It seems perhaps you and I have a radar for eachother being pregnant... because last time I was pregnant, I had to leave the room and get some air, and you said something like "It's probably because it's hot in there... or maybe you're pregnant!" And I was. I hadn't really told anyone (good thing, considering the outcome). Anyway, you're super cute, and I'm very excited for you. The world will be blessed to have another little Stratford running around.
That trip looked amazing!! Don't stop taking them just because you ave more kids :) Congrats by the way!! I'm so excited for you, kids are awesome!!!!
Post a Comment