I would just like to give a shout out to the amazing Brian Stratford who will be graduating from Weber State University next Friday, May 2nd. I am so proud of him!
I sent out these announcements to a few people.... but lets face it, I am really just too cheap to send it to everyone. So for those of you that didn't receive one, Here it is.
The writing didn't come out as clear as I had hoped, so basically it says that he is receiving his Bachelors Degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations, and a minor in Japanese.
Brian has worked so hard. It isn't easy to do school - end of story. But Brian has been doing school, while solely providing for his family, and also being a wonderful husband and father through out. This last semester, as I have mentioned before, he took 21 credit hours. Which to be honest wasn't too rough for him until the last four weeks, then it became insane.... but I have been amazed at ALL that he has been able to accomplish, and STILL be SO helpful to me. And he will also be graduating with a few cords. He is a member of Lambda Pi Eta the National Communications Honors Society. And a member of the Pinnacle Honors Society as well. Meaning that he isn't just graduating but he is doing it with honors. AMAZING!!!
He is currently working for a company here in Ogden called AdPro Marketing where he is their PR Director. And they have offered him a full time job following graduation (and our trip to Hawaii...) Which is a great position for anyone just stepping out of college. They are kind of a young company so they aren't able to pay him what he probably deserves, but hopefully things will continue to grow, and he REALLY enjoys working there - which makes a huge difference.
Well, congrats to Brian! Three Cheers for Brian! Hooray! And Good Job!!!!!!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Hooray for Bri the Graduate!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats Brian!! That is awesome! You will be amazed how weird it feels when you don't have any homework to do:) And also Brittany congrats to you too because it takes almost just as much work on the wife/mother side to get your dear husbands graduated!!
Clay and Tiff
Hooray! Bri you really are amazing in all that you do. Graduating is such a huge accomplishment. I am really proud of you. Britt, it really is a graduation for you too. So congratz! But.. just wait. YOu may think you are done and then you will decide that you need your master's degree and before you know it your in school AGAIN! AHHH! Well, have fun in Hawaii. I am so glad you guys get to go where it is warm!
Congratulations, Stratford family! What an accomplishment! Have a great trip! You've earned it!
I love seeing your pics of Maverick! What a cutie!
Wow, what an exciting time for you guys! Congratulations; may graduation be a great celebration for your whole fam!
Hey we're having volleyball every Saturday, so you will for SURE have to come play with us.
Congratulations to Brian! That's no easy task!
Hey guys! Congrats on the big accomplishments with graduation and the job: how exciting for you!
Post a Comment