Thursday, November 13, 2008

He is here!

(Posted by Brian) Our little man arrived yesterday and he is doing great! He weighed in at 7.3 lbs and measured 19 inches long. So he weighs the same as Mav did but he is 2 inches shorter. We just wanted to get some pictures on here. Enjoy! Maverick seems to be adjusting to the idea of being the big brother just fine... so far. He loves his brother "der der" and we do too. We are officially a family of four. Britt is lookin' good and recovering well.






30 comments:

ashycam said...

He is adorable Britt. Good job. How are you feeling. You have such a cute family. Congrats on the new baby. What did you name him?

JoDee said...

Yay guys! CONGRATS! What a little muffin man. Best of luck as the new transition begins. I'll have to get some notes from you before mine comes along in a few more months.

just dandee said...

So... I am happy to say that I finally know what the kid's name is BUT there are still a lot of people dang curious about it and you DID NOT say what it is. Do you have to come visit to find out? J/K I am so glad he is here safe and healthy and that Britt is doing well too. We love you and look forward to falling in love with Sl...(name withheld) just like we have with Mav.

Jessica said...

What a cute little guy! Congrats! I hope all goes well, now is when the fun part begins! Congrats to Mav on being a big brother!

Wray Family said...

What a cutie!! Adam and I are so excited for you guys. Keep the pictures coming and hopefully we can come up soon and see the little guy.

baxtersrus said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! He doesn't look much like Mav did, does he? Well, can't wait to see him! Are you coming to the Thanksgiving dinner? I hope so, for my sake!!

Carrera said...

He is a doll! He looks bigger than 7 pounds! Congratulations!! Thanks for the update so quick!

The Todds said...

See--I do read your blog once in a while!! The pictures of Slater are awesome. He is adorable, of course. I loved all the cute pictures of Mav as well. By the way Britt, your hair looks fabulous! Just wait and see how dark it gets by baby #6!!

Reg

The Steele family said...

He is so cute congrats

Kari said...

He's adorable, and you look great Brittany! Hope you all are getting some sleep and enjoying the new little one.

Anna said...

He's very cute! Congratulations! And Brittany, you look amazing at the hospital. Spencer posted pictures of me at the hospital on facebook and I wanted to kill him. :0)

Taylor Family said...

He is absolutly adorable! I love his chubby little face. I was just wondering how you lucked out and you face and body doesn't sweel up to three times it's size? You look great!

Steph said...

Congrats you two!! That's so exciting!! Can't wait to meet him, did you guys decide on a name?

Marissa said...

Hey Brian and Britt, congrats. He is so cute, so is Maverick. Its been forever since I've talked to you Brian. Brittany, I think you know my sister better than me (her name is Deanna). Anyways come check out my blog sometime, I think its a great way to stay in touch.

The Maughan Family said...

He's adorable! Way to go!

Generational stitcher said...

Congrats! He's so cute!! What did you name him?

Kristin said...

He's adorable! But what else could be expected? I hope you guys are having fun and adjusting well. What a fun time! (And Britt, can't you let your hair look less than amazing just one day?)

Shaun - Jillian said...

Congratulations to your little family. He is darling. I hope everything is going well.

Our Family said...

He looks like Maverick...what an adorable little baby! Oh, I just want to kiss his cute little cheeks. I can't wait until I can meet him in person. Not gonna lie, this post made me very excited for our little one. Congrats!!! Love you guys!

Tina said...

Congratulations! He looks like an angel. You have a beautiful family, such blessings. Love to you!!! The Whitesides

mike and elise said...

I was peeking around at blogs, and found your pictures of your adorable new baby! Congratulations! You have a beautiful family.

Also, your sister-in-law (Deanne Jacobs) is in my ward! Small world!

"All you need is love" said...

Two is so fun! Good luck in the next few weeks. He looks absolutely perfect, what a blessing a healthy baby is.

Tiffany said...

YEAH!! Congrats you guys!! One this I say with kids is the more the merrier!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

He is so precious! Congrats you guys and enjoy your little one!

Shannon said...

Oh, I am in love with him...he is so dang cute. A big, hearty congratulations to you guys. What an exciting thing! Thanks for your text message; I love his name, and we are excited to see more of him and hear the latest in a future post. Thanks, Bri, for giving us pictures on the blog!

David and Amy said...

Congratulations! He's a handsome little guy!

Mike and Kim said...

Brittany! This is Kim Bradshaw (Weber) now. I found your blog when I was looking at Meghan's and then saw aubrey's and there you were. I am so happy you have a blog and we can keep in some touch. How are you?? Your little guy is adorable. I hope you are doing well. Mike and I are living in Kansas right now while he attends graduate school at Kansas State. We have about 1 1/2 left. No kids yet, but hopefully sometime soon. My blog is private so send me your e-mail to kim_weber07@hotmail.com and I can invite you on. Hope to hear from you soon!

baxtersrus said...

I want to see more pics!

The Jacksons said...

Oh he is a cutie!! Good job!!

Eric said...

We are so happy for you two!!! (This is Eric and Melodie Holbrook)