From camping, swimming, hiking, and biking, etc. to sweet Daddy hugs and kisses, our Daddy does it ALL! And he choses to do it with us. We are so lucky to have the Daddy that we do. Thanks for EVERYTHING Daddy. We love you SO much!
Love, Mav and Slater





























5 comments:
Those are some adorable boys you have, keep up the good work!
He does look like a great dad. Lucky you.
I love the picture with the three of them on the four wheeler. Slater's getting so big! Such fun!
Ok. I am in tears. Thanks.
I have an amazing brother. It is so wonderful to see him be such a great daddy. I am so proud of him. Love you Bri!
There is nothing better than a daddy who loves you and loves to be with you and do everything with you. What a great daddy
Post a Comment