Here is the comparison post...
3 pregnancies. 3 labors. 3 deliveries. 3 sweet baby boys!
Pre-delivery pic before Maverick's arrival
Before Slater
Before Rhett
Mav right after birth
Slater right after birth
Rhett right after birth

Maverick later that day
Slater later that day
Rhett later that night

Maverick 4 days old
Slater 4 days old
Rhett 4 days old
Before Slater
Before Rhett
Mav right after birth
Slater right after birth
Rhett right after birth
Maverick later that day
Slater later that day
Rhett later that night
Maverick 4 days old
Slater 4 days old
Rhett 4 days oldAnd yes all 3 look just like their handsome Daddy
It has been so fun to have Rhett here. He is such a sweet baby! Maverick is a very good helper, and Slater is carefully adjusting to being the "middle child" ;) I was amazed when I looked at these pictures...I love that they all look quite a bit the same, yet have their own unique cuteness and personalities. We are having fun.

4 comments:
What a cute family you have...and your boys are so handsome! Congrats!
Holy cow they all look so much alike! All 3 are so adorable!
What sweet little boys! I think you can definitely tell that they are brothers.
Wow! They really do look so alike. What handsome little guys. Congrats to you on another healthy little boy.
Post a Comment