Rhett William has arrived!
Our sweet baby boy is here. All went well with labor and delivery. Although the labor was way longer than it needed to be, and he almost came with out a doctor, and I was pukeing my guts out for most of it..... It is always all worth it when you see that little precious son of our Father in Heaven placed in your arms for the first time. Healthy and adorable. He is our smallest baby yet. under 7 lbs, so he seems so tiny. We are loving having our 3rd little man join our family. And his brothers are loving it too! Thanks for all the love, support, and service that has been shared with us since his arrival.
Our sweet baby boy is here. All went well with labor and delivery. Although the labor was way longer than it needed to be, and he almost came with out a doctor, and I was pukeing my guts out for most of it..... It is always all worth it when you see that little precious son of our Father in Heaven placed in your arms for the first time. Healthy and adorable. He is our smallest baby yet. under 7 lbs, so he seems so tiny. We are loving having our 3rd little man join our family. And his brothers are loving it too! Thanks for all the love, support, and service that has been shared with us since his arrival. Now for the pictures...
The proud Daddy's first precious moments with his new son.
And mommy's first moments with him.
(I look way more awake than I felt... how does that work?)
His first visitors - Gram and Grandpa. Thanks for staying up to see him!
His first bath
I really REALLY wanted to stay awake to watch Rhett get his bath, but sleep overtook me. I missed the whole thing that was happening right next to my bed. I guess I did need my rest...
Precious clean little feet...
The next morning Grandpa Keith came to visit
And Aunt Deanne
and Grandma Jan
And FINALLY his big brothers got to meet and love him. It was so cute to watch them!!!
Our first "family of 5" photo. Crazy!!! funny that we all happened to be wearing blue...
Rhett all ready to leave the hospital. Only 24 hours old.
So tiny in his car seat...
Home Sweet Home = attack of the big brothers!
Wow! Are we ready for 3 boys?!?
It is weird to think of Slater as being the big brother, but he has done a great job , and seems so HUGE to us now.
And Maverick so happy to have a new baby brother.
The beautiful flowers Bri gave to me. So Sweet!
Meeting uncle Jake
On day 2 home the billiruben lights were wrongly ordered for Rhett. We put him on them for one whole miserable night, then found out from his doctor the next day that he didn't really need them. His billiruben # was just fine... Crazy! Here is a pic of Rhett on the unneccessary lights...
And mommy's first moments with him.(I look way more awake than I felt... how does that work?)
His first visitors - Gram and Grandpa. Thanks for staying up to see him!
His first bath
I really REALLY wanted to stay awake to watch Rhett get his bath, but sleep overtook me. I missed the whole thing that was happening right next to my bed. I guess I did need my rest...
Precious clean little feet...
The next morning Grandpa Keith came to visit
And Aunt Deanne
and Grandma Jan
And FINALLY his big brothers got to meet and love him. It was so cute to watch them!!!
Our first "family of 5" photo. Crazy!!! funny that we all happened to be wearing blue...
Rhett all ready to leave the hospital. Only 24 hours old.
So tiny in his car seat...
Home Sweet Home = attack of the big brothers!
Wow! Are we ready for 3 boys?!?
It is weird to think of Slater as being the big brother, but he has done a great job , and seems so HUGE to us now.
And Maverick so happy to have a new baby brother.
The beautiful flowers Bri gave to me. So Sweet!
Meeting uncle Jake
On day 2 home the billiruben lights were wrongly ordered for Rhett. We put him on them for one whole miserable night, then found out from his doctor the next day that he didn't really need them. His billiruben # was just fine... Crazy! Here is a pic of Rhett on the unneccessary lights...






11 comments:
It is so fun to see the pictures of Rhett. He is so handsome:) I love it that you have 3 little Stratford men around... in addition to Brian, of course. Thanks for letting us see your new addition!
Reg and Derek
I love the pictures of your 3 little boys! It's definitely an adjustment going from 2 to 3, but you'll love the fun along the way! The best advice I can give, is try to get them to nap at the same time. It is my only saving grace! I the pictures at the end. I can't believe you have three darling boys!
So adorable, Britt! Oh, newborns are so sweet... and hard! Can't wait to see him. I'll come as soon as I get over my dumb cold. Great work. You sure looked beautiful right after labor! No sign of vomit, you'd never know :)
Congrats, Brittany! I'm glad that everything worked out well (minus the vomiting, of course... :) ) and am so happy to see these sweet pictures. Your boys are so cute. Good luck with all the transitioning. I'm sure you're already doing an amazing job. You look great!
Congratulations! He is so cute! Glad everything went so well. By the way, you look great in that picture of you just after you had him. I looked pretty scary right after I pushed Molly out. But you're right, it is TOTALLY worth it.
He is so adorable and I love the name! Congrats, your little family couldn't be any cuter!
So sweet! And so many cute pictures! You truly have an adorable family and I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to meet little Rhett!
So perfect! Can't wait to see him again!
Oh how sweet! What beautiful kids you guys make! Can't wait to meet him... I hate being sick and missing out. Hope all is well.
Congrats to you five! What a handsome family! I look up to you two A LOT! Hope all continues to go well! And glad he didn't need to be under the lights. Those beds are miserable for the baby and parents. Take care! Love ya!
Rhett is such a precious little boy! Cal is right here, fuussing over all of these pictures, he keeps pointing to the pictures, saying "baby", and smiling! Glad everything is going well! You'll have to give us some tips on living with 3 kids!
Post a Comment