Saturday, October 22, 2011

1 Year Old!

This handsome little man of mine is now officially ONE.


Unbelievable!




His birth was crazy, but when he got here, it was love at 1st sightHe and I just moments after his birth. The best moment any mother can have


Seeing this first moment shared with his big brothers always makes me a bit teary eyed. I love my boys, and am so blessed to have them.

He was perfect in every way
and he still is!

Here are the birthday celebrations...
He was way into opening his presents! So cute
And the birthday cupcake... I think the loud singing scared him a bit, he wouldn't crack a smile...

Digging in! He obviously loved it, and hasn't stopped begging for sugar ever since







Rhett is such a sweet boy. With a VERY determined spirit. He loves kisses and snuggles unless he has better things to do, like push a truck or train around. We love him and he makes us laugh everyday. I am having a hard time believing my baby is already so big...



LOVE YOU RHETT



*something to remember: His 1 year video was a nightmare to make, but when it was all done and burned to a disc it should have worked just fine, but of coarse it didn't. When we tried to show it to all the party visitors it only played part of it...GRRRrrrr! Why do I have such bad luck with those? So frustrating! Gotta figure it out so all that work isn't lost forever...

No comments: