This is my usual sleeping position.... Aahhh Comfy!
One day last week I found this bag of "Bugles" and conveniently placed myself on the couch in front of the TV and munched and munched. Mom felt that she just HAD to get a picture. I love my food!
This was last Friday at my 1st Layton High football game. I couldn't take my eyes off the field for the whole 1st half! Lancers rule! Now they get to go to the state playoffs this weekend. It's about time they have a winning football team....
Here we have mom helping me mow the lawn at Gma and Gpa Waites house. I love being outside no matter what we are doing!
Happy 15 Month Birthday to me!!!

1 comment:
Burt; look at you mowing the lawn. I don't think I ever have mowed the lawn! Go girl. I'm so glad you guys joined the blog craze, it gives me something to look at besides my own page.
Post a Comment