So, I did it. I made a long trip without Brian. It was sad not to have him, but so fun to go. My oldest sister lives in Colorado, and I hadn't been to her house since before Mav was born. It was time. Luckily I didn't make the journey all by myself... I got to ride with my parents. It was great to spend the extra time with them, and the boys did surprisingly well on the long drive!
One of our days there we drove over to Boulder. It is a nice city, and we were there on a gorgeous day. The sun was shinning and the tulips were in bloom everywhere! Mav and I just couldn't resist being flowers ourselves...
Below: Regina, Slater, my Dad and Mav, and my Mom walking Boulders main street. CUTE! and the flowers were so so pretty.
In honor of Jake, my bro on a mission, we found this little shop and HAD to take a picture. JAKE ROCKS!!
This was also the first time that Reg has met Slater. So here they are bonding in Boulder... on a rocking pig...;)
Uncle Derek with his FAVORITE nephews.
Slater Hangin' out with Normandy
Below: All of Regina and Derek's kids with my boys
In a clockwise circle from Mav: Maverick, Haddie, Normandy, Matthew, Slater, Austin, Savannah, and Tanner.I'm SO glad we went, but we all loved getting back home to Brian. Thanks Reg and Derek for letting us stay with you!!! We loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment