I had to start with this cute picture of Slater mini golfing. Brian has never been a golfer. But after being asked to be in a golf tournament with some guys from work he decided he needed to polish his game... he has been golfing LOTS lately. So Mav was thrilled at the thoughts of going "golfing like Daddy", but unfortunately I didn't get any pics of Mav... just this REALLY adorable one of Slater. So CHUBBY! love it!PAINTING
Okay, So in-between rain storms in June we painted our back deck. It is sooo much nicer now! And I think it has helped in the aid of selling our place. Sounds like we might have a buyer. Maverick was such a good helper... he was pretty proud of his painting skills. CUTE!
Okay, So in-between rain storms in June we painted our back deck. It is sooo much nicer now! And I think it has helped in the aid of selling our place. Sounds like we might have a buyer. Maverick was such a good helper... he was pretty proud of his painting skills. CUTE!CAMPING
In-between rain storms in June, right before fathers day, we decided to go camping. But because of the possibility of rain we decided to just camp in Brian's parents back yard. It was so FUN!
We even made s'mores over the fire. Yum!
And they woke-up happy!!!
HIKING
We hiked Adam's Canyon. Maverick did Awesome! Even on the dreaded switchbacks. Poor Bri though had to pack all 20 pounds of Slater on his back the whole way...
THE 4th Of JULY
We went to the family cabin on the 3rd with all of Bri's family. Here are all the kiddos in their red, white, and blue. Adorable. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Daddy and Mav at the parade!
Slater wearing one of his girl cousins head bands at the parade. Bri said this made it look like Slater and I had the same hair-do. HAha!
CHERRY HILL
Brian's work party was in at Cherry Hill. Slater loved it... Mav wasn't so sure. The food was REALLY good. We didn't win any of the great prizes (Shocker). And we ended the night with a little fender-bender in the parking lot in our new car. Awesome... Luckily it wasn't worse. Good times!
In-between rain storms in June, right before fathers day, we decided to go camping. But because of the possibility of rain we decided to just camp in Brian's parents back yard. It was so FUN!
We even made s'mores over the fire. Yum!
And they woke-up happy!!!HIKING
We hiked Adam's Canyon. Maverick did Awesome! Even on the dreaded switchbacks. Poor Bri though had to pack all 20 pounds of Slater on his back the whole way...THE 4th Of JULY
We went to the family cabin on the 3rd with all of Bri's family. Here are all the kiddos in their red, white, and blue. Adorable. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Daddy and Mav at the parade!
Slater wearing one of his girl cousins head bands at the parade. Bri said this made it look like Slater and I had the same hair-do. HAha!It was a great day! I loved every minute of it!!!
CHERRY HILL
Brian's work party was in at Cherry Hill. Slater loved it... Mav wasn't so sure. The food was REALLY good. We didn't win any of the great prizes (Shocker). And we ended the night with a little fender-bender in the parking lot in our new car. Awesome... Luckily it wasn't worse. Good times! LAGOON
Maverick and I went on a mommy/son date to Lagoon a few weeks ago. It was so fun to have one on one time with Mav. We met May and Ty, Madi and Kev there to go on a few rides. Maverick wasn't too sure about the rides... He is sort of a wimp, but I made him do them anyway. In the end he had a great night, and we got to share a "dip n' dots" My FAVORITE! Thanks Bri for taking Slater for an extra long time so I could be with Mav. Your amazing.
SISTER TIME
My oldest sister was here for a whole week from Colorado, so we had a girls night up in Ogden. We wanted to go to dinner at a place on old 25th street. When we got down there the road was blocked and full of all these sweet Harley's, complete with biker dude's everywhere. My mom was scared for her life, but we walked the street to our restaurant and ate delicious food, then got a few pics outside together. (yes, I am the only one that didn't bring home a box... I ate all of mine. Yes, I am a pig. What can I say, I love FOOD!)
Tara and I also had to get a shot by this monster truck to show our boys. Mav thought it was awesome!
Maverick and I went on a mommy/son date to Lagoon a few weeks ago. It was so fun to have one on one time with Mav. We met May and Ty, Madi and Kev there to go on a few rides. Maverick wasn't too sure about the rides... He is sort of a wimp, but I made him do them anyway. In the end he had a great night, and we got to share a "dip n' dots" My FAVORITE! Thanks Bri for taking Slater for an extra long time so I could be with Mav. Your amazing.SISTER TIME
My oldest sister was here for a whole week from Colorado, so we had a girls night up in Ogden. We wanted to go to dinner at a place on old 25th street. When we got down there the road was blocked and full of all these sweet Harley's, complete with biker dude's everywhere. My mom was scared for her life, but we walked the street to our restaurant and ate delicious food, then got a few pics outside together. (yes, I am the only one that didn't bring home a box... I ate all of mine. Yes, I am a pig. What can I say, I love FOOD!)
Tara and I also had to get a shot by this monster truck to show our boys. Mav thought it was awesome!AEROSPACE MUSEUM
Slater and Aliza, less than a month old.
Now.....
Slater and Aliza, less than a month old.Now.....
They grow so fast!!! We girl friends (Aubrey, Kristin and I. We missed you Anna) got together to celebrate Kristin's birthday. The kids are playing with each other REALLY well now. Minus Mav picking on little Haley. Sorry Kristin. It was a fun day!!!
MORE SUMMER FUN TO COME. HOORAY!!!



4 comments:
What a fun summer... and it's only 1/2 over! What's this about a possible seller??? That's exciting!
He he! I'm glad I'm not the only one who bunches most of the summer in one blog post! I just finished ours and now I'm checking everyone elses... I laughed when your post title was about the same as ours. Looks like you're all having fun and keeping busy! We should get together soon!
Oh, I miss you girls, too. :( I'm glad you're having fun, though! And I'm excited to hear you have a potential buyer! That's great! Good luck!
Sounds like you guys are having a great summer! Your family all looks so great. I haven't seen them and you for ages!
Post a Comment