Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oh, Maverick


So I couldn't leave my random thoughts as the first thing visitors saw to my blog for long. The first thing you gotta be introduced to is Maverick.

Today he helped me make banana bread. He is getting so big and helpful. He loved working the mixer, and he even managed to keep most of the bread dough in the bowl. Hooray! He was so enthralled with mixing I couldn't get him to look at the camera. And Yes, the clock is showing the right time and yes, Mav is still in his pajamas. But not because I am a lazy mom. He is a lazy kid. He slept in today until Noon. Can you believe that?!? well, believe it or not it's true. This kid loves his sleep! And I love that he is such a good sleeper.

Well, the bread is done. Time to eat. Another of Maverick's favorite things to do. This kid would eat all day if I would let him.

Oh, Maverick I love you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good helper you have. Loved the deep thoughts post, too. Isn't it interesting and timely when those come? How's the semester going for you guys? Last one! Hope that all is well.
Love yas-Shannon & Ryan

The Wangsgard's said...

What a sweetheart you have, oh Bri's pretty sweet too! J/K I wish Madi was as good of a sleeper and eater as Mav. You're lucky! Madi woke up light crying again for the 3rd night in a row. The bad part is she know's how to get out of bed. I didn't want to make it a habit so I let her cry herself back to sleep. I don't know if she put herself back to sleep or laid by the door. I'm such a bad mom!! OOPS!

Taylor Family said...

Hey Brittany. This is Nikki (Dopp) Taylor somehow I found your blog. Your little boy is so cute. It is fun to see him I have never seen him. You look great too. You can check out our blog if you want it is taylorbabies.blogspot.com.