Friday, February 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

This recent picture of Maverick just makes me laugh. It might look to you like he is yelling at me or something, but the truth is that he is completely silent while making this face. He just does it when we ask "what does Uncle Jake say?" He is hillarious!

Anyways, Tag, I am it!!! (sorry Jana that it has taken me so long...)

2 NAMES I HAVE GONE BY: Britt and Nan, Nanny, or Nanner. Britt is obviously short for Brittany, and the others are too - thanks to my sister Tara who couldn't pronounce my name properly.
2 THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW: My ever present wedding ring. (that is getting more scratched by the day because I NEVER remove it. Silly I know. All the gross-ities that come with having a toddler around and it is still always on my hand with whatever else.) And pajamas, meaning blue PJ Bottoms and the shirt I wore today...
2 THINGS I WANT, OR HAVE IN A RELATIONSHIP: Utter devotion, and a man that NEVER loses his temper (which with me as the other half of the relationship that is amazing!)
2 THINGS I LOVE TO DO: Hang out with my boys, talk to anyone that will listen.
2 THINGS I DID LAST NIGHT: (Thursday) I went to the gym. (Yes, I am a gym goer these days. If you read my "Random thoughts" post you will better understand why I decided that I need to work on being more healthy. Plus I was getting squishy...no good!) Then I worked on a spreadsheet of our finances for the remainder of the evening while Brian did homework. So much Fun!!! I hate money...grrr
THE LAST 2 PEOPLE I TALKED TO: Brian, and Haley
MY 2 FAVORITE HOLIDAYS: Honestly, My birthday and my anniversary. But who doesn't love Christmas - right? And the 4th of July is right up there too.
2 FAVORITE DRINKS: Water and Milk
2 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME: I draw house plans. It is a stress reliever for me to just sit down and draw a house plan, and where all the furniture, and pictures, etc would go. I am a closet architect! Haha (not that I design closets mind you.) I love to learn: church stuff, history, science, whatever. As long as I am not getting graded on it... I love to watch all sorts of documentaries, or read books, or search random things on the internet, etc. and just soak it all in.
2 JOBS I HAVE HAD: Receptionist (at several different places) and a Mother, my favorite job!
2 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: "Pride and Prejudice" (the new-ish one with Kira Knightly) I think I honestly watch this movie once a week! It's clean, its funny, It has beautiful music, it's romantic, what more could you ask for. "August Rush" This isn't out on video yet, but we have seen it twice in the theater (and we never go see movies!) We Love it!!! I encourage anyone to go see it that hasn't yet. And you can never go wrong with PG.
2 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: I am always dreaming of Hawaii, or Disneyland.... aaaahhhhh! Either of those would be superb!!!! With my Brian, of course!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Britt you are so cute!! This is Steph Chugg, sorry I was meandering through other people's blogs and found yours.. I love when I find people's blogs who I know!! You have just the absolute cutest family, and such a cute blog!! So good to see what you guys are up to!! :)

The Sayamas said...

Hi guys, I found your blog through the Chuggs. I love all your pictures of little Maverick! We should have a play-date! (With the boys of course) :)

katherine purser said...

Hey Britt! This is katherine purser (from the ward), I found your blog from Tyler and Rindee Sudweeks blog, in Iowa! Rindee and Marc are cousins! It's such a small world! How do you know them? I am so jealous you went on a sunset dinner cruise on the Great Salt Lake! I've always wanted to!Your blog is fun! ~Marc and Katherine Purser

"All you need is love" said...

Nicely done. I thnink I remember that you drawing house plans even in high school...If that is correct, then you have probably have become pretty good by now.
cheers!