Hey guys, Yes, we are still alive. Sorry for our solitude. We have been pretty sick but we are better now, just a bit lazy on keeping up with life. We love you and miss you and are also REALLY looking forward to next week. Love your look alikes. I think they are right on.
okay....this site looks like a lot of fun. I think that I might have to get on and play with it. I will have to wait and not do it at 11:00 pm because it looks like something I would end up being on till 2:00 am or something. Anyway....love the pictures! Jaimee
Hey Brian its Tiffany Waugh (Dierenfeldt) I found your blog and it is sooo cute!! Oh and I love your little guys name!!! Check out my fam sometime, its claywaugh.blogspot.com
Collette and I tried this, too, but we put our baby picture as a picture of Gordon B. Hinckley. It said that he looked equally like both of us. I don't know what that means....
Thanks for visiting our Blog! The goal in all of this is to keep you updated on what is going on in our little world... and to show off some pictures of our adorable Boys! We hope that you enjoy it and that you come back to visit us often. You are always welcome!
When Brian and I met it was love on first date. (I can't say 1st sight since we had seen each other around for years, but never actually knew each other.) We got engaged after a lengthy courtship of 10 days. Yes, 10 days. We were sealed for time and all eternity 11 weeks later. It was the best day imaginable! And I am still loving every day with my "eternal fling". Brian is my support in everything I do. We are the proud parents of Maverick, Slater & Rhett. They are our entertainment, and bring us more joy than we ever could have imagined. We love each other and we love being parents! Life is beautiful.
Things Mav has been eating lately that he shouldn't : deodorant, Tide, Nail polish, Vasoline, Baby Powder, soap, salt from the salt shaker, the inhalent from his vaporizer, chapstick, and of course bath tub water. I really do watch my child! He is just so stinkin quick... I hope it is just a stage! 2/8
He is WAY in to hiding. Either himself or his toys, or whatever. Everything has a special place. Sometimes he even puts stuff in a special place then sits on them so they are "safe" silly boy! 1/14
Yesterday he fell down my moms deadly stairs just after I had reassured my mom that his stair skills had really developed so we didn't need to follow him up or down them anymore. Luckily he was just fine. Mom (Gram) is still recovering :> 12/11
He now has 12 teeth with more on the way. Can we just get past this grumpy teething stage already!!!?!!! 11/13
He calls every Pumpkin he sees a "Pumm". Not quite sure why. And when he sees a scarecrow he waves and says "Fiyero" (if you have seen WICKED you understand) 11/11
This time change thing is totally throwing off Mav's groove..... Please don't let our good sleeper be lost forever!!!! 11/5
Yesterday he fell off our bed for the first time, and to our happy surprise nothing was broken. (that's what I call a great mom moment!) 11/2
7 comments:
hey you guys this is kristyn (dillingham)steele your little one is so cute. I just found your blog and thought i would say hello.
I knew it! I knew that Mav looked more like you Britt....
Hey guys,
Yes, we are still alive. Sorry for our solitude. We have been pretty sick but we are better now, just a bit lazy on keeping up with life. We love you and miss you and are also REALLY looking forward to next week. Love your look alikes. I think they are right on.
okay....this site looks like a lot of fun. I think that I might have to get on and play with it. I will have to wait and not do it at 11:00 pm because it looks like something I would end up being on till 2:00 am or something. Anyway....love the pictures!
Jaimee
Hey Brian its Tiffany Waugh (Dierenfeldt) I found your blog and it is sooo cute!! Oh and I love your little guys name!!! Check out my fam sometime, its claywaugh.blogspot.com
Love the morphing posts--how fun. Haven't seen a new post in a while, so I vote for one. Hope all is well.
Collette and I tried this, too, but we put our baby picture as a picture of Gordon B. Hinckley. It said that he looked equally like both of us. I don't know what that means....
Post a Comment