Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Celebrity Look-alikes....

So we spent WAY too long playing with this fun site! It is pretty hillarious! We think Tom Cruise and Reese Witherspoon would make a cute couple....don't you!?! Haha! Hehe! Check it out below and have some laughs. (thanks Chuggs and Sayamas for introducing us to this site. Way fun!)

5 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

You guys are so funny! I have seen these before and they haven't looked alike at all, but you guys really do fit the bill! How fun!

Taylor Family said...

I found this website too and I spent way to long on it. It was just too fun to watch Cade morph into Donny Osmond. Your blog you made for Jake is cool I bet your family loves checking in on him.

Blaine said...

That is so funny, we did it for a while too - Naomi Watts and Britney Spears were on my list! Hilarious - I can't remember Blaine's . . .We need to do a "playdate" sometime. I think George would like to play with little Mav.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Hey Brian and Brittany! Derek and I have finally created a blog and I don't know why we didn't do it sooner. It is so fun to see everyone's blogs and yours is so cute! I remember you emailed it to me a long time ago and remembered to look at it again. I can't believe how big Maverick is getting. He is so stinkin cute! I hope it's okay if I put you guys on our list!

Jenni said...

YAY! The Stratfords! I didn't know you guys had a blog. I swear I read through your blog for like an hour when I came upon it. It is so fun to get to know people better on these things... and you guys are definitely people I enjoy getting to know better! What fun people you are. And what a good looking family...I am not at all surprised by your "celebrity twins." You guys really do look like movie stars!