
Okay, So this will surely be a lot to chew, but I just have so many cute pics from the last few weeks that I just want to share them. Maverick is so fun these days. We just spend most of our time laughing at and with him.
For instance... He is WAY into "Where's Waldo" all of a sudden. AND as you know, Mav has a stuffed dinosaur that he loves SO much. So I would like you to notice throughout the following posts how many pictures have "Dino" in them. I just don't realize how much that kid packs that stuffed thing around. When should I put a stop to that I wonder? I don't let him take him to church, or the store or anywhere like that, but here at home he has him constantly. Any advice?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
SO MUCH TO SAY...or show really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I don't think having "dino" around is an issue at all. If it makes him happy, what's the problem, ya know? I wouldn't let him take it to preschool when that starts, or kindergarten, but I think for now it's no big deal. Kids are so funny that way.
I love all of the little pictures of Maverik. He is getting so big and it looks like he will be an awesome big brother. That is exciting that you are getting so close to having the baby. Good luck with everything.
He is SO CUTE! I think it is cute he carries his dino everywhere. Bria has her puppy that she still can't sleep without. I can't believe you are only 4 weeks away! You look great and I can't wait to see the little one!
Everybody needs something that makes them happy. So if Dino is it than Dino it is. I had my girraffe blankie with the "crust" until I was 13 years old. I am still bitter mom took away. Thank goodness I can steal my boys blankies for a little "crust" fix. :)
What a cute little Mav Man you have there. I just LOVE him.
I am glad you had fun at the Halloween party. It was GREAT to have you there.
I love your blog! It's fun to see what's going on in your life. Your family is SO CUTE!! And you're going to have another one? Wow! Congratulations!!!
YOU are one of those women who make pregnancy look glamorous. Sorry to hear about the sweat pants dilemma, happens to the best of us. Some how even with hillbilly style you happen to look so cute.
Post a Comment