Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We love Fall

Fall is truly my favorite season of all. Not only because my birthday is in the fall, but because everything is so beautiful, and the air turns crisp, and we get to wear sweatshirts - which is a great thing when you are 8 months pregnant. I just love fall.



Mav and Daddy at the park above our house.
This is Mav at the Stratford cabin over conference weekend. It was raining like crazy and he thought it was so fun that he could be standing out in it.
And the 2 in orange are Mav with his Grandma Jan. This was also at the cabin over Conference. He loves "Mam-ma"



And here is our handsome little guy at his favorite spot in the park, by the "Dauder-ball" (waterfall)




And last but not least, Mav with Mommy and baby brother.









Oh, how we love fall! Don't be too short this year. We want to enjoy every minute. That snow storm last weekend was not what I really wanted, so I am glad it all left quick.

1 comment:

baxtersrus said...

He's so cute and so big from the last time I saw him- about a year ago? I can't wait to see him again, Hopefully soon!