So I have been going back through everyones blogs for the time I missed, and I found this Tag on my friends blog and thought I should give it a go. It has been a long time since I have done a tag. ENJOY!!!
I am: hoping that Mav is taking his nap, and I should be getting packed for this weekend...
I Think: way to much about someone very close to me (or myself) dieing tragically.
I know: I am a daughter of God
I want: the economy to be stable and secure
I have: a wonderful husband and little boy
I dislike: people trying to run my life for me...I need to learn from my own mistakes, thank you very much!
I miss: The spotlight. (it's true. I was once a pretty decent actress... oh well.)
I fear: not living up to my full potential. And death.
I feel: VERY pregnant!
I hear: music.
I smell: orange slices that are sitting next to me that Mav was eating
I crave: my mom's home cooking - ALWAYS!
I cry: way too much really. Dumb hormones.
I usually: have a clean house, because I get grumpy when it's crazy
I search: other people's blogs. So fun!
I wonder: about old friends or acquaintances a lot, and what they are up to now. (thus is why I like the blog world so much)
I regret: being so anti-school in high school. I REALLY could have had better grades. And why did I ditch classes so much?... oh well!
I wish: I had done hair school when I first wanted to in high school. Someday...
I love: being a mother.
I care: about others happiness.
I always: know where I am. Meaning I rarely get lost. I have a photographic memory...
I worry: about losing someone I love.
I am not: the best daughter-in-law in the world. Workin' on that!
I remember: so much about my childhood. It was great!
I believe: we are responsible for our own happiness. Mind over matter.
I sing: a lot.
I don't always: treat Brian the way he deserves. He is SO good to me.
I argue: with anyone and everyone, mostly just to hear their real point of view. Not a good trait.
I write: lists, and more lists for everything and anything. Gotta' have a list!
I win: most of the time... ha ha.
I loose: at almost every sport, game or whatever against Brian
I listen: usually. Sadly I used to pride myself on being an excellent listener. Something has changed (need to work on that)
I don't understand: people that do dumb things. (smoke, gamble, drink, pornography, etc, etc...)
I can usually be found: At my house chillin' with Mav
I need: Brian. He keeps me grounded.
I forget: to flush. It's a bad habit I got into having a sleeping baby around. Gross!
I am happy: when I can just sit back and watch Brian and Mav playing together. Daddy's are so fun.
I tag: whoever wants to. This is a good one. It makes you reflect on yourself a bit.
Friday, October 3, 2008
TAG... kind of
Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so glad to see you are back on the internet! Did you make that cake for Maverick? That is so cute!
Wow Britt! This is a great post and now that I know everything about you... I still love you!!! Now that's awesome. Thanks for making my life heaven on earth. Mav and I are definitely the luckiest!
Love, Bri
I can not believe how much Maverick has grown up. I can't believe you have having #2. Congrats!
So over conference weekend I went with Dave to his mission reunion. I didn't know anyone and kind of kept to myself scanning all the people in the room. I love watching people! As I was scanning I came across a girl that looked exactly like you. I couldn't believe the resemblence. She had to be your sister. I decided I had to ask. Sure enough it was your sister (Tiffany, Tara - I can't remember her name). You guys look so much a like. It was fun to talk to her.
I loved reading that tag and it makes me want to write one for myself in my journal. That would be fun for someone to read later, right? I am surprised I learn new things about you reading one of those, thought I knew it all, but I guess not! It makes me miss you and our younger (crazy) days together. ("shake it up baby" with the pizza...?)
How fun! I'm excited for you...oh by the way, check my blog, you've been tagged!
Post a Comment