So obviously that wasn't as hard as I thought it might be... I am a bit surprised however, that in all the comments not-a-one mentioned that it is easy to tell because Slater is chubbier than Mav. I was thinking that would be the way most would distinguish who was who. I did however fail to mention that Slater is exactly 2 weeks older in those pictures that Mav was, so Yes, he did fill out the outfit much nicer.;-) I too agree that they have a different head shape. And something about the eyes too. Well, Thanks for playing!!! It was fun to read the remarks.
below is a recent shot of them both together.

2 comments:
...and you are a really GREAT MOMMY too. Love those cute boys, oh and you and Bri too.
You have the cutest little boys. I bet you are a wonderful mom. Being a mom is the hardest job I think I could have, but the best, hands down.
Post a Comment