Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SmiLeS!

Smiles are so rewarding as a mom. I love them! And I must say my boys have great ones.... Here are some recent sweet smiles brought to you by Mav, and Slater. below is the first Slater smile I captured on camera.
And this is his current smile that we captured while playing "patti-cake" with him the other night.


Thank you for the smiles boys. They make everything seem brighter. Love You!

5 comments:

The Steele family said...

your little boys are just to cute. I love the last picture with the big smile.

The Wangsgard's said...

Oh how sweet. That's enough to make your heart melt. Slater is getting so big! We love your boys cheeks... that helps with the heart melting SMILES!

Matt and Jade said...

They're so cute. I love those cheeks, kids that have fat cheeks are so much cuter then kids that don't have them.

Mike and Kim said...

They are so cute! I love that last picture of Slater. He is adorable!

The Maughan Family said...

Such cute boys! I can't believe how fast Slater is growing. I just love boys, they are so adorable and cuddly!