Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twins???

Okay, So I am not pregnant, but just wanted to share these photos to see if you can guess which adorable baby is Mav and which one is Slater. I am sad that I don't have the picture of Brian wearing this outfit of his from the good old early 1980's, but I have now started taking pictures of our sons in the same outfit their daddy wore. Oh! Precious... Have fun guessing! I personally will probably have a really hard time telling these pictures apart in the future. Hopefully I really won't have 6 boys that all look as much a like as these 2 do right now or I will be in big trouble. Haha!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. I am curious... If you feel like it Please put your guesses in the remarks. THANKS! I'll let you know soon.

9 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

2, 4, & 5 are Mav and 1, 3, & 6 are Slater. They are so cute in that outfit! That is so fun to have one on Brian's old outfits for them to wear!

Steph said...

I agree.. 1, 3 and 6 are Slater and 2, 4, and 5 are Mav :) So fun to see pictures like that!

just dandee said...

Ok, yes, they definately do look VERY similar... BUT it is the eyes that give it away for me. Here are my votes.
Slater: 1,3,6 Mav: 2,4,5

How great that you have captured these pictures. You will have to bug mom to find a pic of Bri in that outfit!

Generational stitcher said...

2,4,5 Mav. 1,3,6 Slater I think their head shape makes it easy to tell them apart. That's just me...they are so cute!

Anna said...

Okay, I think that 1, 4, and 5 are Maverick and 2,3 and 6 are Slater. Cute boys!

Mike and Kim said...

1,3,6 are slater, the rest are Mav.

ashycam said...

I am going to say 2,4,5 are Mav, and 1,3,6 slater.

The Wangsgard's said...

I'm going to have to say 1,3,6 are Slater and 2,4,5 are Mav. I know those Mav cheeks like they were my own sons. I got to hold Mav every day. I guess Slater has cheeks too... but different! Love the outfit. How come they don't wear it to family parties?

baxtersrus said...

Their head shape's a little different, so I'm quite sure that 1,3, and 6 are Slater. Cute little outfit of Brian's!