Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Thoughts and Things...

*Exactly 2 more weeks until "WICKED"! Yes, that's right, Bri and I have tickets for opening night! Be jealous. Be very jealous. We are sooooo excited!!!!!!

*Yes, Maverick is sick AGAIN...

*Brian started his new job, and he loves it! We are so grateful that everything worked out the way it did.

*Eric Stephan said "Don’t be disappointed because you can’t do everything. And don’t compete against everybody and everything. If you try too hard, you will surely lose the most important race of your own life—the race toward peaceful and joyful living." This rang true for me last week when I lost my voice because I got too worked up about all the craziness happening in my life, and all that was expected of me. I felt fine, but my voice went. That used to happen to me in high school too. I would get all stressed out, and then have no voice. This was especially inconvenient when I was the lead in a musical my senior year. Deep breath in... exhale out.... And chill out Brittany!!!

* Mav woke-up crying, when I got to him he repeated over and over "our car flew away Momma. Our car flew away." He was so worried. -Oh the imaginative dreams of a child! When I laughed he got more sad. Later when he saw our car (still on the ground) he said "Hi Car!" In a voice that said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

* Slater is 4 months old now. 15.4 lbs, and nowhere close to wanting to roll over. I think his chub is slowing him down... He gets better everyday at sitting up though! I think the chub actually helps with that. It makes for a firm foundation ;)

* Brian is almost done with week 3 of school... 101 weeks left to go. Yuck!

* Next weekend is General Conference. Yeah! Feast for the soul, and feast for the belly. Nothin' beats it!

4 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

Thoughts and Things... I love to idea. A bit of Randomness, I'm excited for conference also. We alwasy throw a confernece party on Sunday, but this year I'll be in San Diego. So no party. Dang IT.

ashycam said...

I hope mav gets feeling better, but it sounds like besides that things are going great for you.

The Wangsgard's said...

Sorry to hear Mav is sick again! What a bummer! I wonder if Madi is having crazy dreams that keep her up at night? Kids are so hard to figure out.

just dandee said...

I'm glad your car didn't fly away. Those darn flying cars.
Sorry Mav is sick. We too, actually just Me too have been sick. No fun.
Did I mention how jealous I am that you guys get to see "Wicked"? Humph... well have fun.